Mô tả công việc
Mô tả công việc:
• Financial and managerial reporting.
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and annual managerial reports of all business units following Finance division policy.
- Prepare daily, weekly cash-flow reports and forecasts by gathering all bank transactions, check, reconcile in, and submit to Board of Management.
- Build and perform profit-loss analysis reports for each service product provided to customers.
- Conduct performance reports for each branches, keep track of KPI.
- Budgetary reporting and monitoring for an assigned specific BU on weekly/monthly/annual basis.
- Competitors analysis.
• Cost analysing.
- Collecting and analyzing financial data, estimating costs and comparing standard with actual expenses.
- Monitoring costs after significant changes in products or processes.
- Suggest cost optimization or profitable solutions.
- Conduct market research on cost and retail price of the company products to support future business planning by coordinating with Business Development department.
- Other ad-hoc assigned by line manager.
Yêu cầu công việc:
- University degree major in accounting or finance.
- Having ACCA, CFA,… is an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency in office computer applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- English communication is an advantage.
- At least 1 year of experience in accounting & finance.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Able to working under high pressure.