Mô tả công việc
Mô tả công việc:
- Control and train for accounting staff to make sure that updated daily data is recorded fully, accurately into the accounting system. Manage and responsible for documents, accounting data.
- Controlling staffs about prepare accounting report, tax declaration report per month, tax settlement reports according to regulations, contact with Tax office.
- Work with independent auditors, tax authorities and relevant departments on arising issues.
- Organize and control the preparation and disclosure of information according to regulations.
- Making the financial statements in compliance with Vietnamese Accounting Standards, the Vietnamese Accounting Systems.
- The analysis of information, financial statements and provide reports as requirement.
- Contributing in building the accounting information systems, writing procedures, and professional training instructions for staff of the accounting department.
- Perform other tasks as the request.
Yêu cầu công việc:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, accounting or related fields.
- Strong analytical, reporting, and presentation skills.
- Proficient in office computer, word, excel, accounting software, transaction software.
- Good management on staff.
- Able to work independently and under high pressure.
- Have communication skills.
- High sense of responsibility.
- At least 3 years of experience in General Accounting position.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in securities companies/ banks/ financial companies.