Mô tả công việc
Mô tả công việc:
- Liquidity Control
- Monitor cashflows: including company’s cashflow and customers’ cashflows.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment.
- Manage liquidity and maintain financial stability.
- Monitor daily loan interest and principal payment.
- Prepare deposit/ loans documents, monitor loan payoff, loan renewal, monitor interest rate change.
- Conduct transfer payment orders for company and investors.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Make estimates of funds required for short and long-term financial objectives as well. as advising on investment activities, provide strategies that the organization should make investment portfolio that maximize returns.
- Financial & Managerial Reporting.
- Analyze financial data and conduct reports to BOD on the current financial status.
- Conduct thorough research of historical financial data of cashflows.
- Explore investment options and present risk and opportunities.
- Develop financial models to project CFs, financial ratios, interest rate, exchange rate risk.
- Suggest cashflows optimization or profitable solutions.
Yêu cầu công việc:
- Vietnamese citizen. (age from 23 - 35 years old)
- Chinese fluency is a requirement.
- University degree major in Accounting or finance (ACCA, CFA… is a plus)
- At least 2 years of experience in the banking/ treasury department, know/ experience of processing banking loan documentation.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills for liaising with colleagues and other stakeholders;
- Familiar with MS. Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Honest, responsible.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills