Mô tả công việc
- To develop, communicate, execute, sustain innovative and transformational initiatives as well as building synergies by leveraging people, data, infrastructure, and information architectures
- To lead digital technology transformation and plays a critical leadership role in developing, planning, and implementing the IT and data management strategy.
- To oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- To lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high-performing managerial team.
Mô tả công việc:
- Define, architect, and execute the technical strategic roadmap for digital transformation and workflow automation to drive greater efficiency and scalability throughout the organization
- Ensure technology is designed for efficient, responsive, and reliable delivery focused on service and cost while aligned to business segment priorities and requirements.
- Oversee ongoing improvements and the feasibility of large strategic system enhancements and their infrastructure requirements.
- Formulate Digital Strategy and define the strategy for a future platform-based operating model aligned to digital business strategy
- Creatively think about technology as an enabler for workflows, for convenings, for network engagement
- Work with the senior leadership team to help shape the organization’s technical vision and lead all aspects of the technological development
- Uses data to analyze market dynamics, trends, and competition, and implements ideas to meet market demand. Assesses industry and community market, trends as appropriate, leading to the generation of innovative ideas to improve current business plans and achieve desired results.
- Assist the General Director in validating new initiatives, strategies, and trends in the securities industry
- To be responsible for managing the activities of divisions to reach the assigned target and company strategy
- Encourages creative thinking in team members and finds ways to nurture innovative thinking
- Coach employees to help them enhance their skills at work
Yêu cầu công việc:
Education, Experience, and Skills
- A minimum of 5 years experience in this position, or a similar role, for a global foundation or related industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering a plus, related master’s degree a plus.
- A professional record of accomplishment that reflects a significant strategic partnership with and contribution to the business, including demonstrated leadership in large, complex, multi-divisional settings.
- IT management experience inclusive of strategy and operations, across applications and infrastructure.
- The leader will have to experience both internal as well as external-facing technologies.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal abilities including strong listening, writing, and verbal skills.
- Demonstrates assertiveness and effectiveness in presenting their ideas to a variety of internal and external audiences and for multiple and diverse purposes.
- Proven strong communication skills, ability to act as a transformation ambassador of internal and external stakeholder meetings.
- Has the ability to evaluate risks and opportunities.
- Uses analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Takes initiative and drives for results.
- Can prioritize their own work and the work of others. Understands how their work impacts other departments as well as the overall mission, strategy, and objectives of the Foundation.
- Execution Orientation
- Has outstanding project management skills.
- Manages their own time well and provides the necessary guidance and direction to others that allows them to successfully meet deadlines.
- Driven to create strong partnerships and relationships to advance technology solutions.
- Can multi-task and works well under pressure.
- Proven experience managing risk, anticipating, and adapting to change.
- A track record that reflects a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion and is committed to helping to create a culture of shared values.
- Thought Leadership
- Thinks innovatively and creatively about work
- Has strong negotiation skills which enable them to work effectively and efficiently across a large amount of work, people, and all internal and external constituencies and demonstrates accountability for their work.
- People management
- Has the skills to manage a team of IT staff and approaches managing people as one that employs team building, skill-building, and overall staff development and engagement.
- Proven experience managing, communicating, inspiring, and leading teams through change.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- You are committed to the mission of the organization to inclusion, equity, and diversity in every aspect of your work, and to challenging conventional wisdom through evidence, reason, and amplifying dissenting, unconventional, and marginalized voices.